http://www.politicalcompass.org/
Seen this today posted on a local board, kind of interesting.
Post your results if you get a chance
http://www.politicalcompass.org/
Seen this today posted on a local board, kind of interesting.
Post your results if you get a chance
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Economic: Left/Right -2.5
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian +1.0
I was closer to Pope John Paul II than anyone else they had listed.
They brand the extreme social conservative a "fascist" and the extreme social liberal an "anarchist." The extreme economic conservative is a communist while the opposite is a neo-liberal...interesting.
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.82
Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.31
I was close to Nelson Mandela and the Dahli Lama
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
How interesting....the Pope and I in the same category..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
We aren't too far apart BGJ:
-2.63 & 1.79
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I got about what I expected (well general area, no idea on numbers)
Economic -4.50
Social -0.36
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.62
I'm fairly close to Ghandi...LoL
I scored very close to the pope. IMO alot of the statements/questions are very ambiguous and open ended to sort of force an answer that they want you to give. One example is the statement about race which you can't say anything except disagree with any kind of confidence. The whole thing was filled with stuff like this and any results should be looked at the same way as having no real legs to stand on.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks